As NI adults preparing to cast your votes, please reflect before you vote as your forefathers did .
A new UK is coming
Electoral Calculus models polling across individual constituencies, and claims to have been the most accurate forecaster before the last election. Here’s its latest prediction for the 2015 GE
* Plaid Cymru and Northern Irish parties.
Is your candidate 1) an old school member of the ” evangelical establishment”
2) a member of the old, sectarian Loyal Orders ?
3) from a “Loyalist” background, with its background of drug dealing, intimidation and extortion?
5) Does he support minorities in our society?
First Minister Peter Robinson backs controversial preacher Pastor James McConnell who denounced Islam as ‘spawn of the devil’
Peter Robinson’s remarks leave children of Co Down gay couple fearful of jail sentence for dads
6) Is he capable of independent thinking and voting against his party?
7) How has your area fared in the recession compared to the rest of the country?
The poverty rate among Protestants (of all ages) is 19% compared with 26% for Catholics. Work rates vary too. Across Northern Ireland as a whole, in the three years to 2010 on average, 28% of working-age Protestants were not in paid work compared with 35 per cent of Catholics By way of a comparison, 26% is higher than any other UK country or English region outside London.
8) Does he have links to Kincora and other pedo lovers?
9) Does he support Fermanagh fracking?
Parties who opposed the Iraq War
- British National Party
- National Front
- Liberal Democrats
- UK Independence Party
- Plaid Cymru
- Scottish National Party
- Social Democratic and Labour Party
- Provisional Sinn Féin
If it’s clear he’s part of a reactionary establishment
THEN VOTE THE BASTARD OUT!
Regardless of party label.